Top Pleasanton Hotels in 2015
If you’re searching for a taxi in Pleasanton, then there’s a good chance that you are also in need of a hotel in Pleasanton. Charity cab‘s taxi drivers hear a lot of candid feedback about Pleasanton hotels from our customers, and one of the most common questions our taxi drivers get asked is what the best hotel in Pleasanton is. So we’ve taken what we’ve heard from our riders, mixed it with our personal experience, and compiled a list of some of the top Pleasanton hotels in 2015 to help you as you plan your next visit(or help someone else plan theirs).
- Best All-Around Hotel in Pleasanton: Sheraton Hotel – if convenience and class are what you are looking for in a hotel in Pleasanton, then the Sheraton is just for you. Just a stone’s throw away from the Stoneridge Mall, our riders like that they can easily walk to various shops and restaurants without breaking a sweat or having to call a cab. You could even take BART from the airport, get off at the West Dublin station, and arrive right at the Sheraton’s door! It’s truly that simple. Don’t forget to check out the Pleasanton Off the Grid food trucks in the Stoneridge Mall parking lot on Sunday for lunch!
- Most Unique Hotel in Pleasanton: Rose Hotel – the rooms of the Rose Hotel are all uniquely furnished, which many of our riders say gives it a bed and breakfast vibe as opposed to the mundane, boxed feel of large chain hotels. The Rose Hotel is right on Main Street in downtown Pleasanton, so you can easily walk to different shops, restaurants, and even the weekly Pleasanton farmers market. The Rose Hotel is also a short drive from the Pleasanton Golf Center and the Alameda County Fairgrounds. Your stay at the Rose Hotel in Pleasanton will make you feel right at home, so you’ll likely come back here again and again for your business or leisure travels.
- Best Extended Stay Hotel in Pleasanton: Hyatt House – if you are in need of an extended stay hotel in Pleasanton, our riders always have great things to say about Hyatt House. The rooms are all furnished suites, complete with a work space, high speed internet, a kitchen, flat screen television, telephone with voice mail, and anything else you might need whether you are traveling for work or for a fun family vacation. Our riders who have come to spend a week or two exploring the Bay Area, the Livermore Premium Outlets, and all the rest that the Tri-Valley has to offer have said that Hyatt House is an affordable and convenient choice.
- Most Convenient Hotel in Pleasanton: Marriott – The Marriott is another great hotel that our riders often choose. Located on the edge of the Stoneridge Mall, our riders say that this is a perfect location if you want to get out of the hustle and bustle of the town and escape into the beautiful parks in Pleasanton and Dublin. It’s just a short drive to either Pleasanton Ridge Regional Park or Dublin Hills Regional Park, both of which offer expansive trails that are dog friendly. The Marriott is also just a short ride from the Alameda County Fairgrounds, which hosts events throughout the year. What the icing on the cake? The Marriott has a complimentary shuttle for locations within 5 miles from the hotel.
- Best Value Hotel in Pleasanton: Best Western Plus Pleasanton Inn – located just off of the 580 freeway, the Best Western Plus is an affordable option that allows you easy access to downtown Pleasanton, Dublin, Livermore, and more. Our riders who are working with a tighter budget but still want to be able to experience all of the Tri-Valley and greater East Bay Area recommend the Best Western Plus Pleasanton Inn. It’s a smart choice that won’t leave you disappointed.
Please note that we do not receive compensation for any of these recommendations – our goal is to provide you with knowledge to help you make a good choice for your next hotel in Pleasanton!